The family treehouse offers 2 twin beds, 1 queen, 1 king sized bed, private veranda and a private bath
If you’re traveling as a family or want the perfect accommodation for 3-6 people, our three-story family treehouse is perfect for you.
Each family treehouse is named for one of the diverse ethnic groups in Belize and features modern amenities in a gorgeous treetop house offering an unparalleled panorama of the surrounding jungle. All of our treehouses are handcrafted from locally sourced materials, including native hardwoods and river stones underneath a traditional thatched roof.
- Ground floor – 1 King sized bed, full bath, and veranda
- The second floor – 1 Queen sized bed, full bath, and veranda.
- Third floor – Loft with two twin beds.
The two verandahs are the ultimate way to marvel at the birds and rainforest wildlife in perfect comfort and luxury.
When you stay at one of our unique family treehouses, you will enjoy:
- High thread count genuine Egyptian cotton linens.
- Two indoor showers with hot water.
- A hammock, ideal for curling up in with a good book.
- Outdoor shower ideal for cooling off on a hot day.
- A private, immersive experience of the surrounding jungle.
- Ceiling fan for comfort.
- Local artwork, handicrafts, and interior decoration.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Complimentary coffee and tea at the restaurant.
May 1-October 31 (Low Season)
November 1- April 30 (High Season)
Need help? Contact us
- Prices are in US dollars
- Rates are based on occupancy of 3 to 6 persons
- Children 5 years and under stay free. (Maximum 3)
- Check-In time is 3:00 pm
- Check-Out time is 11:00 am